Hope you're going well and your summertime is not sad!
We prepared for you update, including new features for difficulty levels system, a present — summer skins for Mummy, Shade, Blood Phantasm and Lost Soul, and usual bugfixes and balance changes.
All players who will enter the game from June 25, 7 PM CEST to July 9, 7 PM CEST will get new limited skins for four minions: the Mummy, Shade, Blood Phantasm and Lost Soul. Skins will remain with you forever.
About new features.
Many players tell us what locked difficulty levels didn't allow fulfilling the entire experience of the game. So we made "Good Always Wins" available after the Tutorial too in this new version.
Another part of the community voiced a wish for more mechanics for a comfortable and safe game be added, and we also listened to them: in the save mode at difficulty levels “Cakewalk” and “More Pain!” implemented the option to quicksave (you can create a save point in the menu or by pressing F5 in the lair of Iratus).
We hope that now the game will be much more comfortable for both prudent and hardcore players!
Enjoy the summer and follow the news: we are in full swing developing the DLC, will soon begin to share you with its contents, there is a whole cauldron of interesting things!
Below is a detailed changelog.
- Event battle now isn’t moving the map focus on the squad
- Eternal Harvest stats bug when switch game profiles is fixed
- Tab when switching minions now isn't rotate
- [Failed Experiment]: Deafening Bellow can be dispelled now
- [Rogue] now attacks from the stance
- [Minion items] [Plague Body Organ] and [Crimson Chains] now correctly trigger to the incoming attacks
- Abilies reworked Astounding Fortitude, Unnerving Fortitude, Mystic Fortitude:
- Removed feature "Enemies аttack this minion more often."
- Now can be casted on any ally
- Abilities got feature "Has a 100% chance to redirect any attack that targets the marked minion to itself."
Bride of Iratus:
- Overwatch, Careful Watch, Deadly Watch: Damage changed from 55% to 60%
- Futile Hopes, Dashed Hopes, No Tomorrow: Now can be casted from 3 and 4 positions
- Upgrading Dread bonus changed from 2 to 3
- Reworked Feature: when an Infested dies, all enemies lose Sanity in the amount of 200% of his Dread instead of 40
- Abilies reworked Hex Beam, Hex Spear, Vengeance Beam and all its upgrades:
- Removed feature "Deals additional stress damage, if Mummy has a debuff"
- Hex Beam, Hex Spear got feature "Curses targets for 1 turn, additionally dealing stress damage equal to 25% of Mummy Dread"
- Vengeance Beam: got feature "Curses targets for 2 turns, additionally dealing stress damage equal to 25% of Mummy Dread"
- Hex Beam, Vengeance Beam: Damage changed from 30% to 25%
- Hex Spear: Damage changed from 45% to 35%
- Sacrifice, Cannon Fodder now didn't spend action
- Sacrifice: Amount of restored Vigor changed from 40 to 20
- Cannon Fodder: Amount of restored Vigor changed from 50 to 25
- Reworked Cruel Sacrifice:
- Restores 20 Vigor to all minions
- Immediately resets cooldowns on Iratus's talents, making it possible to use them again during this round
- Rain of Fire, Armageddon, Bedlam: Ultimate ability cost changed from 55 to 35 Wrath
- Reanimate, Dark Resurrection: Ultimate ability cost changed from 65 to 75 Wrath
- Cheap Bodies: Ultimate ability cost changed from 50 to 60 Wrath
- Abilies reworked Sense ‘Em and all its upgrades:
- Abilities got feature "Moves the target to a random position"
- Abilies reworked Gloom Claws and all its upgrades:
- Target receives magical damage depending on missing Sanity
- For each 1% missing Sanity target receives magical damage in amount of 4-5% Shade Attack
- Abilies reworked Bloody Offering and all its upgrades:
- Restores Mana / Wrath to Iratus in exchange for 10 Vampire Vigor
- Immediately resets cooldowns on Iratus's talents, making it possible to use them again during this round in exchange for 30 Vampire Vigor
- Mesmerize additionally restores 15 Mana
- Hypnosis additionally restores 40 Wrath
- Greater Auspex: Accuracy decreasing changed from 30 to 40
- Blood Visions: Invasion decreasing changed from 20 to 40
- Abilies reworked Phantasmal Assault, Phantasmal Carnage, Phantasmal Blitz:
- Blood Phantasm recovers 6 / 9 / 6 Vigor for each successful attack
- Blood Phantasm recovers Vigor in amount of 45% / 75% / 30% of damage dealt
- Phantasmal Blitz: Damage changed from 65% to 75%
- Reworked Grand Transfusion:
- Now can be casted on an ally
- Ability got feature "Has a 100% chance to redirect any attack that targets the marked minion to itself"
- Grand Transfusion: Amount of restored Vigor changed from 50% to 40%
- Reworked Aura of Retribution:
- Removed feature "Enemies аttack this minion more often"
- Duration changed from 2 to 3 turns
- Reworked Feature: now the death of a Blood Phantasm restores Vigor equal to 200% his Attack to his allies instead of 33 Vigor
- Upgrading Attack bonus changed from 3 to 4
- Upgrading Dread bonus changed from 3 to 4
- Benevolent Spirit: Restoring Vigor and dealing damage changed from 60/60% to 80/80%
- Price of Glory: Restoring Vigor and dealing damage changed from 80/60% to 100/80%
- Peace Eternal: Restoring Vigor and dealing damage changed from 60/40% to 80/40%
- Reworked Substitute World:
- Got feature "Immediately resets cooldowns on Iratus's talents, making it possible to use them again during this round"
- Cost changed from 35 to 50 Wrath
- Just a Bite, Degustation: Damage dealt to an ally changed from 20-24 to 15-18
- Shared Satiation: Damage dealt to an ally changed from 10-12 to 15-18, restored Wrath changed from 45 to 50
- Just a Bite: Restored Vigor changed from 30% to 25%
- Degustation: Restored Vigor changed from 30% to 50%
- Reworked Lunch Break and all its upgrades:
- Removed feature "Enemies killed by this attack don't leave parts"
- Lunch Break, Happy Meal: Vigor amount requiring to cast changed from 30% to 25%
- Early Lunch: Vigor amount requiring to cast changed from 40 to 35%
Iratus talents and spells
- All units recover full Vigor
- Cost: 100 Mana
- Cost decreased by 0.4% for every 1 Spellpower
- All units recover 50 Vigor
- Cost: 85 Mana
- Cost decreased by 1% for every 1 Spellpower
Finger of Death
- Cost decreased by 0.4% for every 1 Spellpower
- Damage increased by 0.15 % (0.03% for bosses) for every 1 Spellpower
Bosses and enemies
- 3rd ability now can be casted from 1 position
- Feature: Buff from ally's death increased from 10/10/10 to 5/10/15 depending on the difficulty level
- 1st ability now additionally recovers Sanity
- Enemy stats slightly increased on floors 4 and 5 at all difficulty levels
- Enemy stats have been globally adjusted for Eternal Harvest: the difficulty raises more smoothly with game progress